Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True Blood Question about Godric, Maryann and seasonss?

Why did Godric kill himself in todays episode? And how many true blood seasons are there? I know we are in the second season..... Lastly, how do you think they are going to kill Maryann? Im ready for her to go down!True Blood Question about Godric, Maryann and seasonss?
Godric wasnt sure vampires should exist. He was tired of living for so long.. In the books, Godric wanted to meet the sun because he had a horrible attraction to killing and drinking from children. He was tired of the sins. And like he said at the end of tonights episode.. He doesnt think God should forgive him, but still he hopes he will. As for mary-ann... I'm not sure.. =\ Cant wait for next week. Anddd as for how many seasons there are.. theres 9 books.. and TrueBlood was signed on for a 3rd season already.. So.. lets hope it keeps going!True Blood Question about Godric, Maryann and seasonss?
Godric was just tired of living plain and simple and he also believes that his kind where not meant to be on earth. In a way I understand him. I mean imagines living for 2000 years you've seen everything done everything death, love, hate, war, destruction. You can also tell that he was tired of being a vampire because he forgave anyone like Hugo and he would no longer drink human blood as you saw in the last episode where Eric sent for a human for Godric and he refused. I was very upset to see him go and was hoping they would not go along with the books but oh well i think they did wrong because Godric could have helped kill Maryann seeing as he was the oldest living vampire. It really is a tragedy. I hope that Allan Hyde will do more things because he is a very talented actor.


So far there are only 2 seasons but the second one still has 3 episodes left and it has been renewed for season 3.


I don't know how they going to kill Maryann. She is the handmaiden to Dionysus (A.K.A the devil). It's gonna be tricky but I'm sure they'll find a way Eric will probably have some part in this seeing as his a very old vampire.
you guys have it all wrong, my roommate peter actually works for HBO and he gave me the inside scoop. Godric actually didnt kill himself, rather he faked his death by morphing into a mini sun and from there transferring his soul into a bunny. he will actually lead a charge of angry vamp bunnies going foward, the same bunnies that will save everyones life from maryann, which leads me to the second answer, maryann will destroy all the vamps and humans and shift changers in the final episode, 16, of the final season, 7 ,until Godric and the crazy bunnies rip her heart out and put it as their final ingredient in thier bunny stew. it is suppose to go down as the sickest episode in the history, hope i didnt spoil it for anyone.
As far as Maryann goes, I read in a Greek article about Maenads, that King Lycurgus was the first to oppose Dionysus and imprisoned his Maenads. King Lycurgus was known for tearing them apart and decorating his gates with their appendages. Also, Dionysus himself was torn apart, limb by limb, and eaten by the Titans (the original gods and actually Dionysus' grandparents) and Zeus, saved his heart. So, that he could re-created him in his wife's womb. Thus, he was born twice. Eating a heart...hum....sound familiar? A couple other interesting facts I found were that Dionysus' mother was claimed to be Persephone, Queen of the Underworld. Also, many described Dionysus as a ';woman-ish man and very woman-like.'; Makes me wonder if Maryanne IS Dionysus???
I'm so ready for Maryann to be killed.


What Godric did is very similar to what the Vampire Armand did at the end of Memnoch the Devil.


Armand was so despondent over the fact that his old friend Lesat was lying Torpor( the vampire's way of being in a coma) at the altar of the Church, that Armand walked into the sun.


It's a self sacrifice kind of thing. I was just beginning to like Godric.


I have a very sneaking suspicion that Sookie will cheat on Bill now that she and Eric are Bonded.
i think godric basically ';took one for the team'; as he seems tired of being a vampire and has made peace in himself to ';be one with the sun'; so to speak. he sacrificed himself so everyone else could go on with their lives. don't know how many seasons are going to be done for sure but they are in the works for season 3 to start production i've heard. i have no idea how they're going to stop maryann. she's immortal according to daphne- like a god. thought it was pretty nifty that sam turned into a fly. andy didn't seem too freaked out that sam was naked at his door either. i'm sure he doesn't know sam's a shapeshifter yet.
Well what I got from it was that Godric was tired of being a Vampire he thought there existence was wrong and the way they were was wrong and I guess living so long he just didn't want to go on ..what a crazy suicide?? I don't know about the seasons I just hope it goes on as long as they can keep up the good story-lines,,,and as for MaryAnn I think she is gonna be hard to kill I also like the idea of her character when that shape-shifter girl Daphne explained to Sam what MaryAnn really was.......a character made for all of us to hate I can't wait for the showdown though..I hope Sam lives through it.
I think Godric was tired of living (living as living he could be..). He was just *done*. Ugh! I hated to see him go! He was fantastic. Easily my fave Vamp in such a short amount of time.


I'm not sure about how many seasons and neither are the producers. They play it by ear.





I'm sick of Maryann, too. You're not the only one who hopes she goes. My theory, is that she'll find a new town to occupy.
Godric was older than Jesus he had enough. As far as mary ann even Bill said he didnt know how to kill her. Its gonna take some old *** sheriff to pull it off like Godric I bet.
here is your sign. how many seasons are there? before their was yahoo answers there was GOOGLE do some research, the show will keep on going as long as its popular. thank you yahoo answers for making me realize how many stupid people are in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment