Friday, February 12, 2010

I have a true question that really happend?

If your best friends boy friend raped you and was caught what wolud you do? this happend to my sister and boy is she scared she may be pregnat too!I have a true question that really happend?
i am so sorry for the situation! how terrible. i would report it asap, get tested for STDs, and take a pregnancy test because you never know. if the situation is just swept under the rug, then all these issues can come popping back up out of nowhere. so just to be safe and know for the future, get her to have everything taken care of now!I have a true question that really happend?
First i am so sorry. That is my worst fear, an i am a strong (metally and physically) women. I would for sure turn him in. That is disusting and anyone that does that and can live with themselves should be put somewhere where he cant hurt another. And if the friend thinks differently then she was never a true friend. Put him behind bars please before he does it again.
i would sue him and glad he is in jail, first he would have violated my will AND cheated on his girlfriend which technically would be my best friend. that guy is in serious trouble. sorry about your sister...hope she's doing well
i'm a guy. i'd cut his nuts off and feed them to him. then i'd kill him

No comments:

Post a Comment