Friday, February 12, 2010

Any true pilot knows that this is a hard question to answer--- Cirrus or Lancair?

If you have othe suggestions,they're welcome. I need to stay south of $550,000 ish.Any true pilot knows that this is a hard question to answer--- Cirrus or Lancair?
Well lets just start off with the answer CIRRUS, but now the problem. If you have $550,000ish, and by the way how much is ish?, what the heck are you doing on a forum called YAHOO asking what kind of plane to buy. Why don't you try WOOPEE or O'MY GOSH, maybe WHAT THE HECK, or YIPPEE would be better websites to ask this kind of important question. Of course if I had $550,000ish to spend I certainly would be asking a complete stranger their opinion and then take it to heart. If you go to your local airplane broker and he makes a suggestion disregard it unless he got it from YAHOO answers, what can he know. Of course if I tell you I have over 23,000ish hours of flying and I am multi engine rated you would believe me because I am on YAHYOO answers. I certainly hope you take my advice and buy a Cirrus, by the way what the hell is a Cirrus??????

No comments:

Post a Comment