Friday, February 12, 2010

I know this is a strange question, but is it true it's not natural for white people to have curly hair?

Someone once told me when I was younger that it's not natural for white people to have curly hair, but I have always been dubious about this. Yes, it does sound odd but I was just wondering there was any truth in it.I know this is a strange question, but is it true it's not natural for white people to have curly hair?
I can understand why your friend may think that as white people's hair generally is thinner and more manageable when curly so it is easier to straighten when compared to curly hair of a black person so you do tend to see more black people with curly hair.





However there is no truth in that fact, i'm white and have curly hair and in ireland it is very common, if not more usual to have curly hair than not.





Hope this has helped :)I know this is a strange question, but is it true it's not natural for white people to have curly hair?
Youu are right, that is a veryy strange question ! ;)


HAHA, and that is not true .


Your hair is about genetics and other people who


are related to youu by blood and how they've had


curly hair or your grandma did or soo on.


It's about genetics not skin color ,


even thoo some african american people do


have curly hair it all goes back to genetics not skin


color :)





Hope i helped !
Sound dubious, i am white n have v curly red hair. Its all about the shape of yr hair follicles as to yr hair type, straight hair comes out of round follicles, wavy or curly hair from oval follicles, thats what gives it the curl, all down to genetics unfortunately! My dad has straight hair, mum has curly.
not true.


im a quarter african american with wavy/curly/thick/frizzy hair.


but guess what i didnt get my dads hair(hes half african american


i got my moms (shes allll white. shes scottish. french. german. etc. shes a red head with pale skin)\


i have pale skin freckles and reddish/brown hair.


all this from my mom. my brother has my dads hair.


i know several people who are as white as you can get and they have extremely loopy curly hair
uhhm, ya... it is crap. that's really not true. i have a couple white friends with extremely curly hair. it's very natural.
thats not true! plz answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
False! %26lt;3


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
My friend Rachel is white, and her hair is naturally curly. I know she doesn't curl it, because it's been like that since we were both little (1st grade)
I had curly fair hair when i was young they are talking rubbish.
thats not true!! im as white as sour cream and my hair is very curly. ive never ever used a curler or permed my hair.
Not true. Two of my friends that are white have naturally curly hair.
Thats not true, I'm white and my hair is curly
That's a myth.


Lots of Caucasian people have curly hair.
ummmm i have white people friends and they do have curly hair and it is not weird
False.
that isn't true! I have naturally curly hair and i am white! my hertitage is german
that's not true
Idk, I'm white and my hair is very very curly.
crap!!!
im white and i have supper curl y hair and so does me mom and all my aunts

No comments:

Post a Comment