Friday, February 12, 2010

My question is Does This Ring True to You? Now I will state the passage and you tell me?

Bees sense fear in human beings. Even the scientific world suffered an unbelievable degree of embarrassment in probing for the truth in trhis matter. The truth was found.My question is Does This Ring True to You? Now I will state the passage and you tell me?
I have learned over the course of my life that the animal kingdom is capable of sensing the attitudes of humans near them. Perhaps they are able to see a person's aura.





I have read that seeing the aura was an ability that humanity had before the removal of certain strands of DNA by the Annunaki at the time of the creation of the Adama, the slave race created to work in the gold mines and otherwise serve the Annunaki. Mankind now has a two strand helix, rather than the full twelve strand DNA of earlier humanity. (from ';Where were you before the tree of life?'; by Peter Farley, and possibly referenced to Sitchin's work)





Somewhere, although I cannot remember where I read this, the same is true of the Cat kingdom as well, and if a person shows fear near a large cat, that person is very likely to be attacked, whereas, if one shows no fear, the cat will be much less likely to attack.





I have personally learned that large dogs are the same way, (unless the dog has been specifically trained to attack). If an untrained dog is presented with an attitude of agressiveness on the part of a human rather than fear, the dog will turn tail, but if the human exhibits fear in the face of the dog, an attack can easily result.


This same attitude is undoubtedly true where the insect kingdom is concerned. I remember as a small child disturbing a nest of bumblebees in a pile of old inner tubes that my grandfather had piled up. Because I was fearful of the possibility of being stung, I was chased completely around the house by the bees, and stung several times.


My grandfather, not fearing them, waited til dark, when they had reentered their hives, (in order to destroy them completely) removed the tubes, and proceeded to burn them, after dumping gasoline on the hive. Of course, they were completely destroyed and no longer a threat to anyone.


Now, when I discover a bumble bee, I exhibit no fear when approaching one, even attempting to capture them, and they always fly away from me.


Our belief colors the world around us and affects how we experience life. Belief changes how the world around us interacts with us.


I hope that my experience rings true for you as well.My question is Does This Ring True to You? Now I will state the passage and you tell me?
Yes i think all creatures sense fear
Yes, because it is a Scientific proven fact that Bees do indeed sense fear in Human Beings. Thats why if ur afraid of bees then u the Bee will know ur fear and sting u...
nope
umm, never heard of t hat before, but its very interesting.
I thought bees stung because they were scared for their life.





I'm screwed then, whenever i see a bee i freak out n run.
I had heard that animals can sense fear in humans, so it wouldn't surprise me if bees do.
No...but...is this a trick question?

No comments:

Post a Comment