Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have a question . Is is true when I trun 16 I can leave home and the police want make me go back home ?

Really I want to no all The rights I have . Im a 15 year old about to trun 16 in jan . I have no Mom or no Father . Living with my aunt . I really dont want to be here . so thats why I want to no the rights I have .. please someone help me out .I have a question . Is is true when I trun 16 I can leave home and the police want make me go back home ?
Where would you go? It concerns me that a 16 year old would want to leave without a plan, are there any other relatives and what is wrong with your Aunt?You don't need to be staying on the streets. Contact a legal aide lawyer and find out what your rights are. I'm sorry your life isn't going well but it will never get any better if you leave, you need an education and stability, no matter how bad things are at home they could be worse, unless you are being abused or molested and then you need to report it to a school counselor or the police. Good luck!!I have a question . Is is true when I trun 16 I can leave home and the police want make me go back home ?
Before I start can ppl lay of the spelling as sometimes it not that ppl cant spell but they may have dyslexia. To be honest it depends where you live as I know some places varies. You are considered an adult at 18 but at 16 you can work full time, you can smoke, you can drive, you can rent a home so before you decide to leave figure how what you want to do with your life. I know how you feel. I couldnt wait to leave home. Good luck!
In my state, you'd be hauled back to your aunt. If you keep running away, you might be sent to a juvenile program.





On a side note, my daughter left home when she was 18. She couldn't make it on her own. She is now back and we are supporting her and her son. Make it work at your aunt's. Stay in school and try to go to college. It is hard to make a living and things are just getting worse.
You need to be 18 to be considered a legal adult. Until then you're unfortunately stuck with your aunt, who would be your legal guardian right now. Take this opportunity to save some money, pursue your education and get a good job. At 16, you won't be able to support yourself and you'll end up more miserable than now, where at least you have a roof over your head and dinner every night.
Look, first of all at 16 yrs old, you can still be considered a runaway. Yes, the police can still pick you up and take you home. If you continue doing this, then you can be send in front of a judge and be sent to a boot camp or another alternative. Good luck!
Before you try to make it on your own, go back to school.





You can't even write a complete sentence, there's no way you can make it on your own.
If you leave, it's a hard road at 16. I think the police can bring you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment