Friday, February 12, 2010

Was my question ';Is this true what they're saying about feminists?'; unfairly deleted?

Was my question ';Is this true what they're saying about feminists?'; unfairly deleted? It did not pretend to be anything except a bit of fun and all answerers took it in that vein. But then some humourless sourpuss has just come along and got YA to delete it ...





Should YA review its policies and not be so quick to delete questions?Was my question ';Is this true what they're saying about feminists?'; unfairly deleted?
It amazes me that Yahoo do not seem to actually check any of the 'reported posts'. I think they just have an automated system which records whether a second 'strike' has been reported and then auto-deletes.





You'd think a place as savy as YA would have a real person to actually go through the logs and check them out once in a while, ubt it seems not.Was my question ';Is this true what they're saying about feminists?'; unfairly deleted?
I know what you mean some of the women on here seem to have an FBI complex.
I thought it was funny.


The thought of feminists flatulating perfume gives me a chuckle.


[in the cartoons the smell is a green fog -theirs is pink with sparkles] lol
Kinda crazy? Ya know, there's been a question by a guy name Mark and he has a pic of his nutsack on it. Been on there all morning. Guess perverted pics of guys' genatalia is okay.
I didn't read it, but no vulgarity is one of the Yahoo rules, and it seems to have been in your written vocabulary on this day in question. Ask without vulgarity and see how that turns out? Gb and GL
I think it was the F-word that got it deleted. You should know which F-word I'm referring to.

No comments:

Post a Comment