Sunday, February 7, 2010

Acronis True Image question please help?

I ran a disaster recovery of my computer with backup image I had on an external hard drive.





Everything seemed to be going OK. Then I get a message that says:


Restarting system.





Then a command prompt that is not blinking.





Screen is dark.





What should I do?Acronis True Image question please help?
Did it restart or since than you have this black screen and cant do anything ??? What happens if you try to force shutdown the computer and try booting normally.





What is the operating system?





If its windows can you tap on F8 while turning on and try going into safe mode? may be its some corrupted driver on you system that is causing it.





Hope it helps


Rocky
  • myspace text
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment